• SCAR, Serum Sickness-Like Reactions, internal organ or system involvement.|
• Availability of alternative drugs, the drug will be probably not used in the future.
• Suggestive clinical history, positive allergy tests.
• Active disease such as uncontrolled asthma, urticaria, intercurrent infections, severe allergic rhinitis. Conditions that may affect treatment of allergic reactions, such as cardiovascular disease, treatment with β-blockers.
|Precautions||• The risk/benefit balance must be discussed with patient and caregivers in children with anaphylaxis.|
• Mild reactions.|
• Suggestive clinical history with negative or unavailable allergy tests.
• Clinical history not suggestive and/or non-specific symptoms.
• To exclude cross-reactivity with related drugs in subjects with known drug reaction.